Scubapro’s MK25 EVO/S600 Regulator Set is the best-selling air balanced second stage and its top-performing air balanced piston first stage is a match made in diver heaven. Well-known for its low work of breathing, year after year this combo has consistently ranked as one of the top-performing reg systems on the market.
The Scubapro MK25 EVO First Stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and impressive airflow.
The Scubapro S600 Second Stage delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls, including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA). Together they provide a steady flow of air, regardless of depth, water temperature, or workload.
Scubapro MK25 EVO/S600 Regulator Set Features:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced techno polymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is extremely durable.
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
|2nd Stage Design
|1st Stage Type
|2nd Stage Series
||Cold, Temperate, Warm
||Up to 40%
|1st Stage Materials
|2nd Stage Materials
||Reinforced Technopolymer Casing